As the leading I.T. Support company throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding region, Shock I.T. Support has always strived to provide our clients with top-tier protection and solutions to ensure smooth sailing for their businesses.
In recognition of our tech firm’s commitment to second-to-none service, we’re honored to announce that we’ve achieved Datto Blue status, the highest and most exclusive level within Datto’s Global Partner Program, which is only open to the Top 5% of the entire Datto community around the world.
Who is Datto?
Datto, Inc. is a leading American cybersecurity firm that specializes in data backup and security. The company was founded back in 2007 in Norwalk, CT, by software programmer Austin McChord. In 2017, Datto became a subsidiary of the Vista Equity Partners and merged with Autotask Corporation, a leading provider of IT business management software.
The Benefits of Having a Datto Blue Partner
As top-performing Blue Partners of Datto, our preferred provider of Business Continuity solutions, our I.T. support technicians have a deep understanding of Datto’s product line, which includes instant off-site and local virtualization, Inverse Chain backup technology, end-to-end encryptions, and disaster recovery.
An additional advantage of being a Blue Partner is our direct VIP Support with a private line to a dedicated Datto Technician. Through this partnership, our dedicated tech gives Datto the ability to truly know our company, our clients, and our entire Datto fleet – taking our clients’ experience to the next level of support. Here are a few benefits of choosing a Datto Blue partner to protect your business:
- Enterprise-grade technology to keep your company, employees, and clients up and running at all times
- Protect your business data and mitigate the impact of ransomware and cyberattacks
- Ensure ongoing connectivity with business continuity solutions for both virtual and physical systems
- Secure file collaboration across high-performance networks that feature military-grade security
- Endpoint backup for the protection of business-critical cloud and local data