Does Your Business Have a Reliable Cybersecurity Firm?
Get Your FREE Network Assessment
The Cybersecurity Firm Your Business Needs
Whether it’s your place of business or your own home, you understand the importance of taking appropriate security measures such as locking your doors and setting your security alarm.
Your business’s digital security is no different. Indeed, many businesses struggle with the following realities:
- 43% of cyberattacks target small businesses.
- There is a hacker attack every 39 seconds.
- 95% of cybersecurity breaches are due to preventable human errors.
At Shock I.T. Support, our cybersecurity firm relies on the teamwork of experienced I.T. professionals who are all committed to a single goal: protecting our clients and their businesses. We work together to customize your wireless network, administer firm security measures, and eliminate any potential cyber-threats.
Cybersecurity From a Proactive Team of Real People
At Shock I.T. Support, our team of I.T. consultants and cybersecurity experts understands how critical it is to have adequate protection against cyberattacks. That’s why our managed service providers are ready and waiting to keep your company’s security air-tight. Our skilled network consultants will provide dependable and consistent managed I.T. services, handling your network and data security so that you don’t have to. Continue reading for more information on how our elite I.T. services are protecting businesses throughout Central Jersey, South Jersey, and the Greater Philadelphia Area.Contact Us Today
10 Factors To Consider When Hiring An I.T. CompanyDownload Now
Guard Against Hackers with Round-the-Clock Support
Do you and your employees feel vulnerable to breaches in your cybersecurity? Don’t let your business go unprotected. By relying on the help of our cybersecurity company’s highly trained professionals, your employees can boost their productivity by feeling secure that their data, and that of your clients, is in good hands.
With our monthly managed I.T. services plan, you get:
- Flat Monthly Rate
- Network Protection
- Data Backup Solutions
- 24/7 Network Monitoring
- Unlimited Support
- Cloud Solutions
- Ability to supplement In-house I.T. Departments
Call us today to learn more about the services we have to offer.
The Different Types of Cyberattacks
There are various kinds of cybersecurity breaches your business may be susceptible to, including:
- Denial-of-service (DoS) attacks that prevent you from responding to service requests.
- Man-in-the-middle (MitM) attacks that can interrupt sessions from clients and impersonate client messages.
- Phishing attacks that impersonate emails to gain personal information.
- Drive-by attacks that spread malware via malicious code.
- Password attacks to steal personal login information.
- SQL injection attacks directed at your database.
- Eavesdropping attacks that intercept network traffic to obtain confidential information.
- Malware attacks that spread cyber viruses and other types of malware.
Do Your Cybersecurity Right
Effective I.T. service is about more than just reacting to new problems: it’s about proactively preventing them in the first place. At Shock I.T. Support, our 24/7 I.T. and cybersecurity team can protect your Philadelphia, Central Jersey, or South Jersey business and fix any issues that do arise quickly and efficiently.
Let us protect your data, your customers, and your business with our cybersecurity services. Call in your personal team of cybersecurity experts from Shock I.T. Support today.