Get Your FREE Network Assessment
24/7 Tech Support in New Jersey & Philadelphia – A Tech Team You Can Rely On
As a leader in 24/7 tech support services, we’re prepared to meet your every IT need. No matter your industry, your problem areas, or your specific corporate priorities, IT help has never been easier.
No company is immune from tech problems. Even the best preparation in the world won’t stop things like accidental network outages, device problems, connectivity errors, or application compatibility issues, creating headaches that can put any company in a bad position.
Unfortunately, operating a full tech support department in-house can be a costly endeavor not all businesses can accommodate. Providing comprehensive services can require a lot of employees, and that means hiring and on-boarding expenses as well as salaries, benefits, and equipment. For small companies and new startups, there isn’t always room in the budget for the caliber of IT services necessary to keep operations moving moving forward.
If you want all of the benefits of an on-site IT department without the extra costs or hassles, Shock I.T. Support can create a customized service plan that keeps you covered. Our 24/7 tech support services can ensure help is just a phone call away, giving your business the resources necessary to stay connected.
Flexible Services to Suit Your Needs
IT needs aren’t one-size-fits-all. Every company has unique preferences and areas of concern – and your tech support services should reflect this!
That’s why our IT packages are flexible and functional. We won’t limit you to a pre-packaged option that bogs you down with services you don’t need or leaves you stranded in areas that count. Instead, we’ll work with you to ensure your tech support aligns with your priorities. We also won’t charge you for help you don’t need, offering resources that fit into your budget while still meeting your service requirements.
Not sure what you need? That’s okay. When you contact us to set up services or to simply learn more about what we can do, we’ll walk you through the process, helping you understand the available options and how they can benefit your business. From there, it’s up to you. Just let us know what services you require and we’ll put together the ideal service plan to help you get there.
When issues arise, you want to be sure a name you can trust is on the other end of the line. That’s where Shock I.T. Support can make a difference for you.
From server outages at midnight that take your site offline to lost access to the shared drives your company uses to complete daily tasks, it’s critical that you get the help you need as soon as possible. With our managed tech support services, you can get easily access our resources at any time of day.
Our team is available all day and all night, guaranteeing prompt access from the moment you call. From minor questions to major problems, our tech experts are always ready to assist.
Create a Comprehensive Custom Plan
As your partner, we’re passionate about helping you find the right combination of products and services to best meet your needs. From assistance with a single software application to full-service tech support that covers every aspect of your operations, we can do it all.
Our managed tech support services can help you with:
- Full-Service Call Center Access: We can equip your company with access to dedicated representatives who are educated in your unique technology set-up and specific business needs. When you or your employees call, you will be connected with experts who understand your systems and can easily address problems.
- Network Support: Access to your corporate networks is a big part of staying connected. If you lose access, need to expand services, or add users to your internal set-up, we can help.
- Application Support: From installing new applications to upgrading existing services, we can ensure all computers, tablets, and mobile devices on your network are completely outfitted for success. We can also troubleshoot application problems and identify pain points that may require attention.
- Server Support: If you maintain in-house servers, we can work with you to identify problems, resolve issues, and assist you with tasks like expanding server capacity or transitioning to the cloud.
- Cloud Services Support: If you use a cloud server, we can assist with troubleshooting and technical issues related to your cloud usage. If you maintain your own cloud or use our managed cloud services, we will be able to assist with and oversee all elements of your cloud operations.
- Remote Access: When your employees aren’t up to the task of self-fixes or need a little support, our talented tech teams can remotely access your network, address computer-specific problems, install software, and make tweaks to optimize performance.
- General Technical Support: From connecting a new printer to fixing password problems, our techs are trained in all skills necessary to make sure your every tech question is answered.
Contact Shock I.T. Support today to find the right fit for your business and see how outsourced IT resources can help your business succeed. With full service across greater Philadelphia and New Jersey, we’re always here when you need us most.